Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Roller skates are next

I'm just shocked -- and I thought I was beyond it. I promise, I will try to watch my language.

The Chief Butthead in the White House issued a entirely totalitarian edict today:

We are all to drive around in oversized plastic roller skates. Just because he says so.

Let's hope he's the first to have an accident in one.

What positively blows my mind is the way he dumps all this crap on us with absolutely no debate and consideration in congress.

He's a goddamned totalitarian dictator. There is no longer any question about it.

How is it that the nation is sitting still for this?

That's all I can say right now without getting really profane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Obama will be out of the White House before all this takes place. It's all too stupid and impossible to accomplish in the time frame he has set. If it could be done, it would already be done. The good news is it shouldn't be too difficult, actually simple, to elect anyone, and I do mean anyone that cares about this country and its citizens, other than a Democrat, next time around. Imagine the ammunition! This man hasn't done anything right. No way he serves, and I use that term loosely, another term.