Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Give that man a hug

Well, I'm happy.

By the latest count, the score stands:

U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
   Republicans: 243
   democrats:    192

U.S. SENATE
   Republicans:  46
   democrats:     49
   Independent:   2

I was going to name this blog "Woohoo!" but let's not rub it in.  And remember, somewhere in Washington, DC, Pazzo Pelosi is locked in her bathroom crying into a towel. Just like the Comrade at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I like John Boehner. He cried as he delivered a victory speech tonight, talking about putting himself through school and having "every rotten night job in the world." We share that. He said his life has always been all about the American Dream. And nobody stepped up and gave him a hug. I wanted to.

And apparently the Comrade, for the first time in his inexcusable term in the White House, telephoned Boehner, who has been Minority Leader. Better late than never, Comrade? Think it's still possible to turn on the ol' charm and maybe ram yet another TRILLION in new b.s. taxes on the American public cover the TRILLIONS the Comrade has already flushed down the toilet? We've got a ways to go to undo all the damage Comrade, Pelosi, Reid, and the rest of the merry marxists have done.

By the way, in Illinois, the Comrade's former Senate seat went to Mark Kirk, who wouldn't have been my first choice, but at least he's a Republican. He did vote for crap-n-tax, however. After being verbally assaulted about that for a month or two, Kirk noted "OK. I get it." We'll see.

And bubblehead Melissa Bean, US Rep and a dem from my district, the 8th, lost to Joe Walsh. For some reason, Fox seems to be refusing to report on the Illinois 8th. But they do suggest that Walsh has flip-flopped on abortion and gun control. Oh well, he seems to be in the right place for now. And better than Bean.

You know, just after Bean voted for socialized medicine, I emailed her and told her it would be wise for her to start looking for another job now, because the employment situation was pretty bleak out here and she'd be out on the street soon. Apparently she didn't believe me.

Cannot fathom how Pat Quinn has clung (by his fingernails) to a slim lead over Brady for Illinois Governor. I met Pat Quinn a couple times, though I'm sure he wouldn't remember me. He was running for State Treasurer or Secretary of State or something at the time. I'm quite sure he's run for every available position in Illinois at one time or another, and by a trick of fate -- and Blagojovich's dishonesty -- Quinn finally ends up as governor. But I just can't imagine he's going to stay there.

Sharron Angle didn't win in Nevada, and if I was her, I'd demand a recount. Lots of funny things going on with Nevada voting machines for a week now, and I heard they also had a power outage there that put the machines down. Double-check, Sharron.

Of course, the problem with Nevada is that so many liberals fled there from California, after ruining the Golden State. But the Golden State seems to like it just fine. I mean really, who the hell would vote for Barbara Boxer? Apparently the same people who vote for Pazzo Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Governor Moonbeam, et. al. I've always believed that California was not really part of the USA. They proved it tonight.

And I also got a whole truckload of work today. I knew that would happen -- just because I wanted to watch the election returns. Oh well -- can't complain. My economy is already looking up!

Now we must begin to get rid of the Comrade. As Boehner said, our work has just begun. But the Comrade and the Federal Reserve are giving the effort a huge boost. Tomorrow the Fed starts printing up trillions of pieces of Monopoly dollars to scatter far and wide across the nation. So inflation is on its way, with a bullet. Just another way to tax us into poverty. And what do you want to bet that the Comrade and Sad Sack Harry Reid already are blaming the Republicans for it? I'm sure they've already got their signs printed up.

Save the Republic!

No comments: