Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Your nose is gonna grow....

Very strange thing. Presidents I hate, I can never remember their names. It's like their existence in the White House is so repulsive I just have to block it out. So far, I've forgotten the names of three presidents:  Jimmy Carter, Bill "Can't Keep It Zipped" Clinton, and the Comrade. (I only forget them while they're in office....)

Hmmm, let me find my piece of paper with the cusswords all over it, where I tried to write down the quote from Bill "Can't Keep It Zipped" Clinton directly. OK, here it is, but probably not word-for-word:

"The Tea Party is funded by people who want to weaken the federal government so big business can do just about anything it wants...."

That was from a morning show when I was still half-asleep, but he repeated the same message later on, on Greta Van Susteren.

My response:

"Right, @&*#%%$@* [fill in anything you want to call Clinton here].  That's called freedom."

Freedom is exactly weakening the federal government so we can do just about anything we want.

'Course, good ol' Can't-Keep-It-Zipped would have a major problem with that. He is a model for what I described a couple blogs back as the empty-headed blockheads who believe for no good reason at all that they were born to rule.

On Greta, Can't-Keep-It-Zipped added a sinister twist of some kind. I didn't write that down. Maybe it was his facial expression, a sudden lopsided lunge forward, or the weak-sister non-threatenting way he makes a fist with his thumb sticking out. Anyway, the connotation is that business [and the rest of us as well] will do nothing but evil and greedy things if we don't have the Comrade's boot on our necks. And I couldn't watch the whole show. I'd just eaten dinner, didn't want it coming back up.

What an asshole he is.

A friend of mine who's also very political and tries not to be, keeps telling me he gave up on the USA's survival when Can't-Keep-It-Zipped was elected to a second term. I tend to agree with him. I pretty much stopped listening or caring about anything political until 9/11. And for years after that, as long as we were doing what we could to destroy Iraq and Afghanistan, I didn't much care what else the government did -- assuming they were doing their worst. After all, I'm getting older. I don't have to live with it for much longer.

I pegged Can't-Keep-It-Zipped and his tubby wife for sociopaths even before "The American Spectator" brought that up. I still think so. It was the way they attacked people they didn't like -- like the people who ran the travel office at the White House. The Clintons had promised that plum job to a buddy. The WH Travel Office had been a non-political post and under direction of the same people for a couple of decades. However, the Clintons had every right to replace the sitting director and appoint their own guy.

And they did. But rather than do it forthrightly, they accused the Travel Office of all kinds of dirty under-the-table dealings, kick-backs, graft, etc., trying to totally assassinate the people who had been running it. That was unnecessary, vicious and despicable. And the people who ran the Travel Office, as it turns out, were completely exonerated of the Clintons' trumped-up charges.

And as it turns out, that was their general style. Hillary grew up not far from where I grew up. I don't know. Chicago seems to attract the twisted, provides fertile ground for political corruption, I guess.

I never liked the Clintons. I can't imagine how sick Monica Lewinski must have been to be attracted to such a flabby half-baked ham as good ol' Can't-Keep-It-Zipped. You know? Like, ick. Hold your nose and blow, or what?

Did notice when Can't-Keep-It-Zipped was on Greta, he's lost weight and also his big red nose has gotten somehow bigger and redder.

Yup. When you get on TV and tell some big ones, your nose is gonna grow.....

Save the Republic.

No comments: