Friday, May 20, 2011

Netanyahu an "enlightened" man

Well, today Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met for a couple hours with our disgraceful head of state, Comrade Osama.

Was working, but had to take a moment to watch the resulting photo op, which proved to be so much more.

Ol' BeBe (I believe that's what they call him) pretty much lambasted the Comrade, explaining is some very terse and eloquent detail why he's not accepting the Comrade's directive to slice and dice what remains of Israel. The Comrade looked on with a fixed and indifferent glare.

I like Netanyahu. At one time he was either Israel's delegate to the U.N. or the Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Don't recall which. But even back then, I was impressed by him. And I remembered him. He is what I call an "enlightened" individual. And that's about the highest compliment I'll give anyone.

The Comrade would do well to take a hint from Netanyahu about what it means to love your country and be willing to stand up for it and defend it.

This is something Comrade Osama has yet to learn. In fact, the Comrade is twisted way 'round in the other direction. Next he'll suggest we cede Arizona and Texas to the whining murderous thugs like Hamas and Hezbollah. But I doubt even that would make them happy -- another thing the Comrade has yet to learn.

I would happily vote for Netanyahu for U.S. President, but he's already got a country that desperately needs him just now.

All for now.

Save the Republic -- like Netanyahu.

No comments: