Thursday, April 26, 2012

President finds his true calling

Now I have that song, "On the Cover of Rolling Stone" running through my mind and can't get rid of it.

Perhaps the Comrade has found his true vocation, making a fool of himself for the too-young-to-drink/old-enough-to-vote crowd, who are too inexperienced to understand the consequences of what they do. They just haven't lived long enough, yet they have that sophormoric attitude,"Hey. I'm 18. I spent a whole weekend getting stoned and woke up in an alley missing my shoes and wallet. I know more about the world than you old fogies."

The Comrade is trying to buy them off with "free" college education. And when they can't find a job after they graduate -- if they do -- they can always join the throngs of OWies, camping out in front of a bank somewhere and taking up an in-depth study of the bongo -- or the bong.

The future sure looks bright for them.

Something from Mark Twain: "When I was 18, I was shocked at how little my father knew about the world. By the time I reached 21, I was amazed to see how much he'd learned."

Or maybe with his sppearance on/in Rolling Stone and on the Jimmy Fallon show, the Comrade is merely laying the groundwork for his next career, which will begin at the end of January, 2013.

Good luck with that.

Save the Republic.

No comments: