Friday, April 27, 2012

US debt exceeds production

Well, not good news.

Apparently for the first quarter of 2012, US debt was greater than the nation's total output.

That's like, if you make $55,000 a year, but owe $60,000.

Neil Cavuto says, "We are officially Greece."

Probably, because there's few sign of anything good happening to spur the economy. I mean, if the economy began to grow, that would be immensely helpful. But the Comrade and his merry marxists in contress and infesting th executive branch are determined to keep their boots on our necks.

But let's spend some more on health care and student loans and all that kind of to get the Comrade re-elected? Huh? Buy off a few more voters?

This is really a disaster.

I gotta say, I'm starting to love Romney. I mean, honestly, someone who believes in America and capitalism. Starting to get like I died and went to heaven.

Hurry, November.

Save the Republic.

No comments: