Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not with a bang....

How depressing. Since the banks are giving back the TARP money, Osama has now devised a plan to nationalize the banking industry outright, and just about everything else.

He's really quite the vicious son of a bitch, isn't he? It almost beggars belief. I can't even see his charm anymore. He just looks lame to me.

And why ABC-TV is giving him two hours of prime time to sell his socialized medicine scheme to the American public is beyond me. Apparently ABC-TV is even refusing to run any ads that counter the socialized medicine plan during their soviet-style propaganda show.

Must say, I haven't watched anything on ABC for some time. The last time I tuned into Stephanopoulos' Sunday morning political show, it was so pathetic it was difficult to watch. I would happily boycott ABC, but I never watch it anyway. I certainly won't watch their socialized medicine -- or should that be "snake oil" -- show. I couldn't tell you what else they air.

But don't you see what's happening here? Don't you see, or is that you just don't care?

You just assume that the USA is a free country and look no further. Ha-ha! Have you got a surprise coming.

"That's the way the world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper."

No comments: