Tuesday, October 23, 2012

President fiddles while Benghazi burns

CBS News released copies of emails tonight that reveal that the president and all the other dopes in the White House knew that the Benghazi consulate had been attacked as it was happening, and probably watched the assault from the Oval Office.

No doubt as the Comrade was getting ready to fly to Vegas for his fundraiser.

I'm sorry. I'm so disgusted I can't even think straight.

Who on earth would vote for this pathetic blockhead in the White House? I can't even believe that he managed to sneak his sorry ass past the American public to be elected in the first place.

I mean really -- wouldn't you hope if your house was on fire and you were locked inside that someone would at least call the Fire Department?

The attack went on for seven hours. Seven  hours.

And the the Comrade got on a plane and flew to Vegas, leaving his staff to formulate some stupid lie to tell the public to cover up his pathetic incompetence.

Has he not one tiny little particle of human decency?

To paraphrase Mrs. Comrade: This is the first time in my life I'm truly ashamed of my country.

Save the Republic.

No comments: