Monday, October 26, 2009

Good laugh!

Came across this video while looking for something else (on polar bears of all things). Anyway, I don't think this guy, Tim Hawkins, has enjoyed enough publicity.

Must-see video, to the tune of Sammy Davis' "The Candy Man." Also, really professionally done. It sounds even better with earphones:

"The Government Can"

I don't know Tim personally, but he's a really funny, funny guy... and I mean that in the best possible way.

This is what I love about Americans. No matter what happens, keep smiling! We will prevail.

And ya know, Sammy Davis was a Republican. My sister went to a Sammy Davis concert once. Jesse Jackson was in the audience, and sat through the whole performance with arms crossed and a disapproving expression. Sammy got a standing O at the end of the performance, and Jesse Jackson made a show of not moving from his chair.

I'm sure Sammy was really really upset.

No comments: