Thursday, October 1, 2009

Looking ahead

Been trying to plan for next year.

Let's see, at least $1,900.00 in fines for refusing to play along with the Comrade's socialized medicine diktat... or maybe about $5,000 for a health insurance policy...

An estimated $1,800.00 more for electricity costs under the federal "Let's see if we can destroy America" cap-and-tax energy plan....

A likely 30% reduction (conservative estimate) in my personal income due to the onerous tax burdens placed on small businesses, which are my main clients....

Guess next year this time I'll be living in the back seat of my car. 'Course, I'll have to find someplace nice to park because I won't be able to put much gas in it. Maybe a Walmart parking lot.

Gosh, almost sold my old camping equipment. Better hang onto that. Or with a little luck, I'll develop a chronic health condition so I can move into a free medical facility for an indefinite period.

Aren't you just jumping up and down with joy at all the hope these changes are bringing?

Gonna need shades, the future's looking so bright.

No comments: