Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Ms. Bean....

Mellissa Bean
US House of Representatives
8th District, Illinois

Dear Ms. Bean:

I gave up trying to contact you. Actually, I found it quite insulting to receive your response about the socialized medicine bill -- talking points from Pelosi's handout, no doubt.

My question for you today is: Do you really want to be remembered for all posterity as one of those blockhead congresspeople who DID NOT EVEN VOTE to destroy the republic?

How can you justify to yourself your support for this? How do you look at yourself in the mirror every morning?

I understand you have no courage and ever less brains, but no respect for the United States and the principles behind it? Why on earth did you involve yourself in politics? Or do you view your "job" as carrying Nancy Pelosi's train?

I don't expect you to change your vote. As mentioned above, you haven't displayed any courage yet. But just so you know -- you aren't fooling anyone, and neither is Pelosi.

This socialized medicine bill directly contradicts the will of the people, and you're having to violate the Constitution to get it through the House. (I won't say "pass" it through the house, except in the same way you might pass gas.)

Here's hoping you lose the election in November. I'll be doing everything I can to help defeat your incompetent and useless seat-warming ass.

Thanks!

No comments: