Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anyone feel like celebrating this year?

Well, 4th of July. Watched History Channel's "The Revolution" for a while yesterday. It's an interesting series and actually goes into some of the detail of the battles of the Revolutionary War. Most accounts don't.

Firecrackers going off all night. OK. Five or six firecrackers: Awesome!! After that, kids, it just gets kinda boring, dontcha think?

Found some great posters. These can be printed out to about an 8.5"x11" size, and I'd be happy to sell them to people. May add them to my shop (see ad....) Nothing more patriotic than capitalism. Haven't figured out pricing or anything yet, but I'll try to feature some of these great graphics -- none by me, since I'm not an artist -- as I go along here.

Otherwise, I just don't feel patriotic. Rather, I feel the cold, dead hand of oppressive government closing around my throat.

Save the republic.

No comments: